TESLABRUSH MODEL HW2
The TESLABRUSH™ generates tiny electrical fields between its insulated glass electrodes and the skin. It is completely self-contained without any wires connected to it. As a battery powered device it is certified to meet CE, UL, CSA, FCC & RoHS standards according to CSA-C22.2 #60601-1-08, UL 60601-1 (Ed. 2), EN 60601-1:2006+A11:2011 & EN 60601-1-2:2007.
The TESLABRUSH™ properties:
- Powered by 3x Type AA 1.5v Alkaline or NiMH batteries
- Gives about 40-60 daily ten minute sessions
- 4 Different intensity settings
- Green/Orange indicator lamp
- 2 Modulation settings – green normal & orange – intense
- Device turns off automatically after 15 Minutes
- Low battery indication – flashing green/orange
- 118 Hz +/-2% Pulsed field repetition rate
- Ambient operating temperature -10º to +45ºC
The above specification is subject to change without notification provided regulatory requirements are maintained.
OTHER MATTERS OF INTEREST
- The TESLABRUSH™ is a thoroughly researched product.
- The TESLABRUSH™ is designed and manufactured in Canada.
- The TESLABRUSH™ is backed by highly competent engineers.
- The TESLABRUSH™ is small enough to be carried in a handbag.
- The TESLABRUSH™ comes with a one year warranty for labor and material.