TESLABRUSH MODEL HW2
The TESLABRUSH™ sends tiny electrical impulses into any electrically conducting surface in close proximity of the glass electrodes. It is completely self-contained without any wires connected to it. As an electrical device it is certified to meet CE, UL, CSA, FCC & RoHS standards according to CSA-C22.2 #60601-1-08, UL 60601-1 (Ed. 2), EN 60601-1:2006+A11:2011 & EN 60601-1-2:2007.
- The TESLABRUSH™ has the following properties:
- Powered by 3x Type AA 1.5v Alkaline or NiMH batteries
- Giving about 40-60 daily ten minute sessions
- 4 Different intensity settings
- 2 Different modulation settings
- 15 Minutes timer turns off device
- Green/Orange indicator lamp
- Low battery indication
- 118 Hz +/-2% Pulse repetition rate
- About 15mA pk / probe with 7 probes touching skin
- About 70mA pk with only one probe touching skin
- Ambient operating temperature -10º to +45ºC
The above specification is subject to change without notification provided such changes meet the requirements of the regulatory authorities.
OTHER MATTERS OF INTEREST
- The TESLABRUSH™ is a thoroughly researched product.
- The TESLABRUSH™ is designed and manufactured in Canada.
- The TESLABRUSH™ is backed by highly competent engineers.
- The TESLABRUSH™ is small enough to be carried in a handbag.
- The TESLABRUSH™ comes with a one year warranty.